LiveSmart Video Chat
LiveSmart Video Chat is a standalone web application with video, audio, recording, screen sharing and file transfer face-to-face communication channels and integrated chat. The product does not require any additional installations or third party logins and accounts. You can set a highly customizable video conferencing tool with tons of features.
– New product released – the long waited server side version of LiveSmart Video Chat. You can check the new product here.
– Virtual background, where you can blur your background or add your own. Virtual background demo demonstrates how to blur the background or choose a fancy wallpaper.
– Active meetings. The admin organizers can track if there are any active meetings running and they also can join them.
– Secuing API. Added advanced API methods for securing it. For more information read here.
– Text to speech module. While typing a chat message your attendee will receive voice. This functionality can be combined with the translation module. For example, you speak in Spanish, your attendee will receive subtitled message and voice in English. Text to speech, together with the speech to text and the translation modules provide the ultimate facility for multilanguage video session tool.
– New Chrome extension to assist organizers of the meetings. More information about this feature can be found here.
– Integration with DocTreat theme.
– Video Session logs – gathering all video related events: start video, end video, attendee joining and leaving, start and stop screenshare, start and stop recording.
– Added Terms & Conditions options in the Entry form.
– Integration with latest WoWonder Social Network Platform, WonderTag theme, PlayTube Platform and LatePoint Plugin. You can read more about LiveSmart integrations here.
– Picture in picture functionality. Picture-in-Picture (PiP) allows your attendee video to be in a floating window while you are on another tab or application.
– Social media login with Facebook and Google accounts.
– Added script and page to guide the customer through the installation and setup process.
– Admission facility added. Host can approve or reject an attendee in a meeting.
If you need more information about the features, have additional questions or difficulties with the demos or installation, you can visit our support forum.
LiveSmart is perfect for:
|Demo and usage
|Basic demo with screen sharing, snapshot, picture-in-picture and file transfer
|Whiteboard and recording
|Demo with included recording option and whiteboard
|Health-care solution. Schedule meetings on definite timeframe. Meeting is automatically stopped at the end and there is a timer showing the remaining time.
|Admission demo. In order attendee to enter the meeting, the organizer should admit him in.
|Broadcasting demo. Ideal for online classes. There can be one presenter and up to 30-40 attendees.
|Demo with private access. If you want to protect your room. Here is described how to do this.
|Attendee login with Facebook or Google
|Speech recognition demo. Speak and the other party will receive text.
|Text to speech
|Text to speech demo. Type in your chat and your attendee will receive voice messages. This functionality can be combined with translation module.
|Speech to text & translation
|Translation demo. Speech to text and translation. It requires Google API key and is available for Chrome.
|Virtual background demo demonstrates you haw you can blur your background or choose a fancy wallpaper.
|Stream a video
|Demo. Make a video file and broadcast it.
|Chat engagement. Organizers from the Dashboard can engage visitors of the site by starting a chat session with them.
|Demo with presence button
|Dashboard login with demo/demo and open in a new device or incognito tab the visitor button
|Integration with WoWonder, WonderTag theme, PlayTube Platform, DocTreat theme and LatePoint. For more info, visit this Integration guide.
|Gather all video related events – start/stop video, attendee join/leave, start/stop screenshare, start/stop recording. Available in the Dashboard
|If your organizer is not available, the visitor can anyway send an email. For demo visit Contact options and if the Start Video Chat button is red, click on it.
|Make user friendly URLs for your organizers and visitors. Login to Dashboard with demo/demo, go to Room management and create a room with predefined short URLs
|Switch between front and back camera of your mobile.
|For more information about how to do the localization of LiveSmart, visit this guide.
|Chrome extension that is helping organizers to contact their visitors and is removing the necessity of being logged in the Dashboard panel
|Install this plugin to add easily the presence button to your WP pages and posts;
Check the User Guide section for a detailed description of all the features.
Make sure you read the FAQ Section for server requirements, how much attendees LiveSmart can handle and other useful topics.
Supported browsers and OS
LiveSmart Video Chat is supported on all major browsers:
– Desktop PC. Microsoft Edge 12+, Google Chrome 28+, Mozilla Firefox 22+, Safari 11+, Opera 18+, Vivaldi 1.9+, IE 11 (Needs installation of Temasys plugin. You will be guided through the installation process)
– Android. Google Chrome 28+ (enabled by default since 29), Mozilla Firefox 24+, Opera Mobile 12+
– Chrome OS.
– Firefox OS.
– at least iOS 11. MobileSafari/Mac Safari. For legacy Safari (older than v.11) you will be prompted to install Temasys plugin.
– HTTPS (SSL certificate) and root access needed (usually shared hosting do not offer this service, so you need VPS or dedicated server);
– For server side scripts: at least Node 10.x;
– You need port 9001 to be opened. You can change the port from your configuration file;
– Set own TURN server (recommended) or use third party STUN/TURN servers;
– No DB needed unless you want to enable chat history, user login or URL shortener;
– Set an online/offline contact button on your site and track and contact your visitors;
– Set a private room and share it with your contacts in order to establish a direct video call with screen sharing, file transfer, whiteboard collaborative tool and recording;
– Switch between front and back camera of your mobile to make an outstanding demo for your customers;
– Use only chat for support and fun;
Check here available scenarios of usage and how to set them on your environment.
– Educational, online lessons, tutorials, video streaming
– Health-care consultations
– Support, online sales, video consultations, real estate and car resellers
– Social media
– Real time streaming and where ever peer to peer video is needed
– different type of shows, live performances and events.
Installation Guide, FAQ and Demos
Meeting Scheduling Demo (health-care consultation)
Broadcasting Demo (online lessons, live streaming)
Demo with Enabled Recording
Private Access Demo
Social Login Demo
Live Iframe Demo
Speech Recognition Demo
Chat Engagement Demo
Stream Pre-Recorded Video
You can check the demo of the dashboard panel with demo/demo and relevant client page work.