What is Neptune? –
an advanced UI Bootstrap 4 Admin and Dashboard – is built for the next generation. Its’ exceptional design contains vast collection of assorted reusable UI components integrated with latest jQuery plugins optimized to suit every modern web application project worldwide.
Note: For RTL, please select Arabic language from Language options at top right nav bar.
What you are getting
- Netx ASP.NET Core Generation (.NET 5.0) – Neptune is built ontop of the latest edition of ASP.NET Core and is compatible with both .NET Core 2.1 (LTS) and .NET Core 3.1 (LTS), which comes with an incredible 30% performance boost right out of the box!
- ASP.NET Identity – Authentication and Security are enabled by default, the .NET 5.0 projects are all configured with Authentication and Authorization, as well as HTTPS support.
- Database support – Neptune comes with database support out of the box (SQL Lite, SQL Express and SQL Server).
- Actively Maintained – We will continue to add new features to this package over time. Requests and feedback are always welcome!
- Extensive documentation – Get a thourough understanding of what the template has to offer and immediately get the necessary information how the Project and Theme have been structured for use with ASP.NET Core.
- Customer support – Dedicated team is standby to address all your concerns relating to the template
Package Contents of Neptune
- .NET 5.0 MVC Full Project
- HTML5 Material Templates
- Extensive documentation
What is ASP.NET Core? – a developer friendly platform made up of tools, programming languages, and libraries for building many different types of applications. It is a cross-platform, high-performance, open-source framework for building modern, cloud-based, Internet-connected applications.
ASP.NET Core provides the following benefits:
- A unified story for building web UI and web APIs.
- Architected for testability.
- Razor Pages makes coding page-focused scenarios easier and more productive.
- Ability to develop and run on Windows, MacOS, and Linux.
- Open-source and community-focused.
- Integration of modern, client-side frameworks and development workflows.
- A cloud-ready, environment-based configuration system.
- Built-in dependency injection.
- A lightweight, high-performance, and modular HTTP request pipeline.
- Ability to host on Kestrel, (IIS, Nginx, Apache, Docker, or self-host in your own process.
- Side-by-side versioning.
- Tooling that simplifies modern web development.