For complete form management solution, quizzes, surveys, data collection, payment / cost estimation and user feedback of all kinds.
eForm – WordPress Form Builder
eForm (Previously FSQM Pro) is an advanced and flexible form builder that can be integrated into your existing WordPress site. This is a complete form management solution, for quizzes, surveys, data collection, payment / cost estimation and user feedback of all kinds.
With the quick and easy drag and drop form builder, you can build unlimited forms and manage them from your admin dashboard. All submissions are stored in your eForm database, so you can view, track, analyze and act on the data you have captured. A user portal also allows registered users to review and track their submissions.
We have integrated eForm with the best in class e-mail newsletter providers and payment services, for even greater flexibility and security.
The mathematical tools will help you estimate cost and finalize payments. For quizzes you have a separate scoring system, so collect payment before you calculate and show the scoring certificate to users.
This robust and comprehensive form builder is the perfect combination of style and functionality: packed with all the elements you need, while clean and elegant to use.
Major Release – v4.15
- New: Support for PHP 8 & jQuery 3.5 (WP 5.6).
- New: Instant Subscription, add to newsletter list before form submission.
- New: Email templates to easily override email messages and design.
- New: Option to use responsive iframe embeds to make form work with breaking themes and plugins.
- New: Add multiple products with WooCommerce integration.
- New: Send custom fields to all supported third-party integrations.
- New: Support Stripe Strong Customer Authentication (SCA).
- New: WordPress Gutenberg support for all eForm shortcodes.
- New: Convertkit Integration.
- New: Live Form Builder.
- New: Traditional Form Element Theme (Boxy).
- New: System and custom font support.
- New: Global element alignment override.
- New: Offline Payment Gateway.
- New: MailWizz Integration.
- New: Stripe Subscription payment forms
- New: Estimation Slider interface for payment forms
- New: Input masking on freetype form elements
- New: Authorize.net payment integration
- New: Interactive form elements support for piping element values into labels
- New: Auto Update Functionality
- New: Pricing Table Form Element
- New: Automatic score for feedback elements
- New: OpenGraph & Twitter metadata in standalone form pages
- New: Option to change color of summary table icons
- New: Row index for checkbox, radio and thumnail numeric values in math element
- New: Introduced 38+ Material Inspired Form Themes.
- New: Introduced refreshed admin interface, better form builder and a theme customizer.
- New: Defaults, URL, User Meta data & Post Meta data for form elements.
- New: Payment Integration with PayPal and Stripe
- New: Enormail & MailetLite Integration.
- New: jSignature element with anti-aliased output.
- New: Readonly state for form elements.
- New: Repeatable Fields.
- New: Appearance option for thumbnail select.
- New: Custom URL Submission feature.
- New: WooCommerce Integration.
- New: WordPress Core Integration – Login, Register & Guest Post.
- New: Form & User Statistics Shortcodes.
- New: 6 new elements – Thumbnail Picker, Smiley Rating, Like Dislike, Matrix Feedback, Matrix Dropdown, GPS Location Picker
- New: Introduced Leaderboard functionality.
- New: Introduced more form submission limitation options including opening date, expiration date, submission interval etc.
- New: Introduced Stopwatch to record form submission time
- New: Raw score-based redirection and ranking
- Huge improvement for Reports & Analysis.
- Made Google Charts responsive
- Sendy.co and MyMail integration
- Auto Save on user’s browser
- Pop-up forms with custom dialog buttons
- Reset forms with an optional button
- Conditional logic for containers (tabs, pages etc)
- Third party integration for Mailchimp, Aweber, Get Response and Campaign Monitor
- Quiz timer with automatic submission (overall and page specific time limit)
- Mathematical evaluator element to calculate complex formula from user input
- Categorizable form with filtering option
- Conditional logic on submit button
- Social networking share option at success message, e-mail and trackback
- Beautiful and responsive email template with added customization options
- Customization of summary table on trackback
- Customization of trackback page to show/hide summary table, full submission and trends
- LaTeX support on labels and options (via jetpack plugin)
- Score attributes to rating elements with multiplier
- Score attributes to slider and range elements with multiplier and custom formula
- Total Submission limit per form with custom error message
- Option to disable scroll to tab/page top along with offset
- Anonymous submission to disable logging IP Address and User account
- Override-able minimum, maximum and step values for grading and spinner options
Just activate eForm with your purchase code and receive automatic updates, for lifetime, for free!
Drag and Drop Form Builder
With the simple and intuitive drag and drop form builder, you don’t need any coding experience. (But if you know your way around CSS you can enter your custom code directly into the form settings.)
The builder has four sections to help you fully customize your form:
- Form Settings: Use the tabs at the top to name your form, select a form type and customize the settings. We have included over 30 themes to get you started, and you can also play around with different fonts and sizes.
- Form Elements: Over 35 awesome form elements are shown in a list on the right hand side. Simply add a container and drag the elements you want to include.
- Form Layout: On the middle of the screen you can arrange the layout of your form. Add several containers and then drag and drop elements to build your preferred layout. The form builder will automatically save your layout at regular intervals, so you won’t lose any of your changes.
- Element Settings: Once you click on an form element, the settings will open up on the left hand side of the screen. It can have, appearance, interface, items, validation and logic sections from where you can customize how the form element would work.
Material Inspired Theme
With version 3.5 we have completely reshaped all our form elements with over 38 material inspired themes, which includes both light and dark color schemes.
We even have a customizer from where you can pick your color and create your own theme.
All previous themes has been deprecated and removed. If your forms were using one, it will be upgraded automatically.
We plan to revamp Bootstrap theme and add more skins in future.
eForm v3.5 comes with a new form element, called Repeatable Element.
You can use this to give users option to add more “rows” to the form. Every repeatable element can have any number of elements from radio, checkboxes, dropdowns or texts.
Given the option, your users can repeat the grouped elements in any number they want.
Of course we have provided configuration for limiting repeats between a minimum and a maximum value.
Scoring and Ranking System
You can now assign scores and ranks to your users, based on their submissions (for example, for score-based quizzes). Adding score-able elements is quick and easy, and the system will automatically generate the total score for each user. For freetype answers, you can review and manually assign scores so that these can also be taken into account.
You can view the scores and rankings from your dashboard, and you may also choose to allow users to view the results from their portal. Based on the scores, you can automatically assign different designations to users (eg. “rookie” or “expert” etc.), and can configure your form so that a different message is displayed, depending on the user’s score breakdown. This can also be useful for tailoring user notification e-mails, or to send targeted e-mails to users of a certain ranking/designation.
Correct and incorrect answers can be highlighted in the user’s e-mail notification and trackback page, when they review their submission. You can even allow users to download a printable certificate, with the help of the Exporter addon.
WordPress Core Integration
With eForm v3.6 you can let your user login, register, update metadata and/or submit guest blogging from eForm. All of the elements would be themed properly and would look nice and seamless within your website.
The integration registration and guest blogging effectively allows you to let your users register and submit a guest blog at the same time. If the user is already registered and logged-in then eForm would not show the registration fields.
You can also add custom meta values from other eForm elements while doing a registration or simply update meta values for logged-in users. Read more about it here.
With the release of v3.6.2 it is completely possible to create and manage an user profile form which would:
- Get and Prefill Freetype & MCQ Elements from User metadata.
- Update User metadata on form submission.
Please read this article to learn more.
Multi-Criteria Conditional Logic
As you add elements in the form builder, you can set their initial state as “shown” or “hidden”. You can then configure your form to be responsive to each user, and new elements can be shown or hidden according to their previous answers.
Simply define each of your elements (eg. as a Multiple Choice Question or Feedback & Upload) and apply your own rules to any element or group. Multiple logics can be combined for more complex personalization.
Conditional logic and conditional validation rules ensure that your forms are smart, relevant and effective, saving you and your users time and collecting the data you really want.
We have included a Mathematical Evaluator element, which allows you to calculate complex formulas instantly. You can drag this feature from the elements list in the form builder and add it to your form. Input your own formulas, and the mathematical evaluator will do the rest!
You can either assign numerical values to existing elements (eg. prices for items), or use numerical elements so that the user has to enter or choose a numerical value (eg. a rating).
Smart and Secure File Uploader
With eForm form builder, you can request that users upload files as part of their submission by simply dragging and dropping the file over the form. Every file upload generates a unique identification number, through which further actions can be taken.
The file uploader is fully secure and will not accept any potentially harmful or risky files. When a user uploads a file it is stored in your
wp-content/upload directory, and not in our plugin directory, so it is automatically protected by your own security settings.
Cost Estimation & Payment
With the help of eForm mathematical evaluators and numeric elements, you can easily create complex and also simple cost estimator forms. Take numeric values from MCQs and sum it up or enter your own arithmetic formula to estimate cost.
Once estimation is complete, use the eForm Payment System or Built-in WooCommerce integration to collect payment.
Check our demo for a range of cost estimators & payment forms.
Complete Submission Management
All user submissions are stored in your database, so you have complete access through your admin dashboard and can view, sort and/or edit the data any time you want. You can also choose to give registered users the ability to browse and edit their own submission through a portal page.
All forms are submitted securely, and spam bots will always be ignored, so you can be sure that you are capturing genuine feedback/data from your users. For added security, you can add a captcha element from the form builder.
Reports and Analysis
From your admin page, you can view and configure detailed statistics, charts, graphs and graphics to interpret your captured data. Browse submissions in detail, view summaries, and run in-depth reports and analysis using survey analytic tools. You can also export the reports or CSV using the Exporter Addon.
If you just want a CSV of submissions, then with eForm v3.4 you do not need to get the exporter add-on. You can just get this functionality built-in.
Automated Notification E-mails
Our beautiful and responsive notification e-mails are clean and minimalist in design, so you can personalize them to suit your own branding style. Easily change the logo, form header image and e-mail accent color from your admin dashboard.
You can then fully customize the notification message – for example, you may want to thank users for taking your quiz or survey, and let them know how to log in, view their submission, or take another quiz.
You can also set up admin notification e-mails and configure your settings from the dashboard.
eForm is fully integrated with the best e-mail marketing tools: Campaign Monitor, Get Response, Aweber and MailChimp. E-mail addresses are saved in your eForm database, so it’s easy to send targeted marketing to particular groups of users.
It is also possible to hide notification email and show a payment retry link for incomplete or unpaid submissions. This is great for creating paid and certified quizzes.
PayPal and Stripe Payment Options
We have also integrated our form builder with both PayPal and Stripe, so that you can take fast and secure payments. Use the simple toggle on your admin dashboard to enable one or more payment systems, enter a mathematical formula for calculating the total, and set the currency code.
Customize product names, numbers and invoice IDs, and the form builder also allows for custom coupon codes for discounts.
eForm v3.4 has taken the payment option a step further by integration with the very popular WooCommerce plugin.
With eForm you can modify the price of any existing WooCommerce product on the go (depending on any mathematical element) and automatically add product attributes to the order. The attributes are generated from the variables you have used on the mathematical formula.
Once the form is submitted, the user is taken to the cart or checkout page for completing payment.
Check our knowledgebase to learn how to easily setup WooCommerce integration.
Custom URL Submission
eForm v3.5 now has the ability to send data to custom URLs. You can choose any elements from your form and send its data through a custom parameter of your choice. You can even change the HTTP method to GET or POST. This works good for SSL too.
Default & URL/Meta Based Prefill
Many form elements can now have default values set. These include, single options, multiple options, thumbnails, dropdowns & freetype elements.
Moreover freetype elements can have their state as readonly. You can read more about it here.
Free and Fast Support
We understand that reading through heaps of documentation can be tedious and time-consuming, so you’ll see a help icon beside every element in the form builder to guide you through the features you want to use.
Before purchasing, please make sure your server meets the following minimum requirements:
- WordPress version: 4.4+
- PHP version: 5.4+ (Required for eForm v3.3+. PHP 5.2 and 5.3 would not work anymore.). Recommended PHP 7.2.
- Recommend PHP Memory Limit: 128M or more. But also should work on 64M depending on number of plugins.
- MySQL version: 5+
- PHP GD with FreeType font support. (Common for most of webhosts)
Since version 2.x, the pro plugin can work in parallel with the free plugin. However, the pro plugin will not import any data from the free plugin, so if you wish to, you must do so manually. It is recommended that you delete the free plugin before installing the pro, as you will no longer need it.
It is not possible for us to make the plugin compatible with every theme on the market. If your theme has followed the WordPress standard of coding, then this plugin will definitely work.
Some reasons why the plugin might not work with certain themes:
- Your theme or any other plugin has changed the WordPress default jQuery file.
- Your theme or any other plugin has changed the WordPress default jQuery UI files.
- Your theme or any other plugin is including a different copy of jQuery or jQuery UI from its own resource.
Whatever the reason, it is not a standard way to change any of the default inbuilt WordPress files. If the form does not seem to work with your theme, please open a thread in our Support Forum. We will assist you with contacting the developer of your incompatible theme/plugin to fix the problem. We have also published a series of troubleshooters, which may come in handy.