Nearby Shops Food Delivery and Ecommerce App –
Start your food delivery and e-commerce business with the Nearby Shops white label app.
Nearby Shops is a Native Android app with a high-performance spring boot server. Written in java and kotlin using best coding practices and clean code architecture.
You get not just good UI but bug-free and stable software. It comes with comprehensive and easy-to-understand developer documentation.
Includes free lifetime support at our public forum.
Features and Highlights
- Open-Source and Developer Friendly
- Nearby Shops comes with comprehensive developer documentation that makes it simple and easy to customize, install your app and maintain your technical infrastructure.
- High-Performance Java Spring boot Server
- Our Server is built with High-Performance Java Spring Boot Framework. The server is Coded in Low-level JDBC Calls for Improved Performance.
- Easy Installation Using Docker
- It takes just 10 Minutes to Install our server. No need to learn Complex commands and No Coding Knowledge Required.
- Single App for Customer and Admin
- No Need to Publish and Update Multiple Apps on App stores. You now have only a Single App to maintain and update.
- Mobile-first and Multi-vendor
- Nearby Shops comes with native android apps and is designed primarily for mobile. It’s a multi-vendor platform where customers can send orders to multiple shops/restaurants.
- Support for Multiple currencies Nearby Shops has support for multiple currencies in the software.
- Third-Party Integrations Integrations for Sending SMS-OTP, E-mail and Push Notifications, Maps, and Payment Gateway are available
- Delivery Panel for Vendors & Delivery Staff Nearby Shops has order tracking and inventory for home delivery where vendors and delivery staff can update order status and track the orders for delivery.
- Order Tracking with Live Status Updates Order Tracking with live status updates for customers using E-mail, SMS, and Push Notifications are available.